Kheldarn’s iOS Notifications Collection v1
Just throwing this out there for those who want it. The file contains 19 alerts in .m4r format, so that you can use them on your iOS device.
After you extract the file, open iTunes, and go to Library > Tones. In Windows Explorer (or whatever the Mac version is), select the notification sounds you want to use, then drag them to iTunes, and drop them in the Tones section.
Now all you need to do is connect your iOS device, and drag the sounds from the Tones section to your iOS device. It’ll update, and add ’em.
Here’s the list of what you get:
- Beam Me Up – The transporter sound effect from Star Trek. TOS, I think…
- Combo Breaker – C-C-C-C-OMBO BREAKER! voice from Killer Instinct.
- Falcon Punch – Falcon PUNCH! from Smash Bros.
- Fatality – FATALITY! voice from Mortal Kombat.
- FF7 Chocobo Wark – The chocobo WARK! sound effect from Final Fantasy VII.
- FF7 Limit Break – The LIMIT BREAK sound effect from Final Fantasy VII.
- FF7 Save & Load – The Save/Load sound effect from Final Fantasy VII.
- FF7 Victory Fanfare – The VICTORY! after-battle sound effect from Final Fantasy VII.
- Mario Bros Power Up – The mushroom sound effect from Super Mario Bros.
- Megaman 2 Boss Select – The music for selecting a boss in Megaman 2.
- Metroid Prime Data Recieved – The Data Recieved sound effect and voice from Metroid Prime.
- R2D2 – R2D2 from Star Wars sound effect.
- Super Mario Bros. Game Over – Game Over sound effect from Super Mario Bros.
- Super Mario Bros. Pipe – The sound effect when you enter a pipe in Super Mario Bros.
- Zelda 1 – Obtain Item – The Obtain Item sound effect from The Legend Of Zelda.
- Zelda 1 – Recieve Item – The Recieve Item sound effect from The Legend Of Zelda.
- Zelda 1 – Recorder – The Recorder item sound effect from The Legend Of Zelda.
- Zelda 1 – Secret – The Secret! sound effect from The Legend Of Zelda.
- Zelda Large Chest – The Large Chest sound effect from The Legend Of Zelda: The Ocarina Of Time.